Since Russia invaded Ukraine, countless families have been forced to flee their homes and leave everything behind. Many are headed to neighboring countries where they’ll have to completely start their lives over. They don’t know if they’ll ever be able to return. All they know right now is that they need help if they are going to survive.
For $35, you can provide a week’s worth of essentials like food, clothing, shelter, and other emergency supplies for a refugee in Ukraine.
When you give, you’ll not only provide for their immediate physical needs, but you’ll also show them God’s love in a practical way!
How Your Gift Will Help Refugees
- With so many people heading for the border, most Ukrainians can’t get out of the country overnight. They need somewhere safe to sleep on the road, both within Ukraine and bordering countries like Poland.
- Your support helps our partners operate refugee centers where people can temporarily stay and receive help transitioning to more permanent housing or planning the next leg of their journey.
- When bombs started falling, refugees only had a few minutes to pack the essentials – if they had time at all. Their only goal was to get to safety, so many left with just the clothes on their backs and traveled for days without changing.
- Your gifts help support clothing banks for refugees so they can receive essentials like socks, shoes, coats, underwear, and other clothes.
- Food is one of the most urgent needs for refugees. Many grocery stores in Ukraine are either closed or can’t keep their shelves stocked. The violence has also cut off supply chains, and most refugees struggle to afford what little food is available since they’re no longer working.for asylum.
- Your generosity helps ensure that Ukrainian refugees and their children don’t have to go to bed hungry.
Want to help displaced Ukrainians? Every $35 provides a week’s worth of aid.
From the Field
Watch the videos below to hear real stories from the people who have been affected by this refugee crisis and learn more about how you can make a difference