Make a gift before the end of December to receive the most benefits for 2019
Using your IRA to transform people’s lives through World Help makes an impact that will last a lifetime and beyond.
You may benefit from using your IRA to make a year-end gift if you:
• Do not need part or all of your IRA income
• Pay too much in taxes and want to reduce your income
• Want to make a large gift without dipping into your cash flow, savings, or assets
• Do not typically itemize deductions
• Want to make a difference and invest beyond your normal giving
Getting started is easy!
Simply contact your IRA plan administrator to begin the process of giving to World Help.
Then, your IRA funds will be directly transferred from your account to World Help. Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
To receive maximum benefits, please consult your financial advisor and plan to complete your gift before Dec. 31, 2019.
If you have any questions or want your gift used for a specific project, please contact World Help at (800) 541-6691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive stories from the field straight to your inbox. Stay up-to-date with the greatest needs around the world as well as how your gifts are making a difference.