Nov. 5 is International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. — Matthew 5:10, ESV
North Korean Christians need your help
On Nov. 5, join thousands of Christians as we pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters in North Korea. Set aside time with your family and friends to cry out to God on their behalf.
You can also help by providing Bibles and food. Many North Korean Christ-followers are facing daily persecution without the comfort of God’s Word. Plus, their country is experiencing one of its deadliest famines in decades. Your $20 gift will provide one North Korean Christian with a week’s worth of lifesaving food plus a Bible!
A special message for International Day of Prayer
Ways you can help
1. Pray – Many North Korean Christians tell us, “Don’t pray for the persecution to stop.” Instead, they ask for prayer that they will stay strong in their faith and have opportunities to share the Gospel. Click here for resources on how to pray for the underground church in North Korea.
2. Give – North Korean Christians need your prayers, but they also need Bibles and food during this difficult time of famine. Your $20 gift will provide a week’s worth of food plus a Bible for one person. And since underground Christians share their Bibles with trusted family and friends, each one is likely to impact around five people!
YOUR GIFT DOUBLES to provide 2X as many Bibles to persecuted Christians!
Ways you can help
1. Pray – Many Christians tell us, “Don’t pray for the persecution to stop.” Instead, they ask for prayer that they will stay strong in their faith and have opportunities to share the Gospel. Click here for resources on how to pray for the persecuted church.
2. Give – Persecuted believers need your prayers, but they are also desperately praying for Bibles and food. Every $20 you give, one Bible and a week’s worth of food is provided to one North Korean!
Learn more about the needs of the North Korean church
Every $20 provides one Bible and a week’s worth of food for one North Korean. Give the comfort of God’s Word.
We want to equip you to to pray for North Korean Christians during the International Day of Prayer on Nov. 5. Click the button below to download helpful resources, including:
- A prayer guide for families and kids
- A coloring sheet for children
- A list of Scriptures about persecution
- A church bulletin insert
- Videos to watch and share
- And more
Read more about Persecution in North Korea
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of . . .
Where Needed Most
North Korea is one of the most isolated, secretive countries . . .
Sign up to stay up to date on our work around the world. 40,000 people already have.