Since the Taliban takeover in Afghanistan, families have fled their homes and left nearly everything behind. Now, they’re spending day and night without food, water, and shelter. These people are struggling to survive … and they desperately need your help.
Every $35 provides a week’s worth of emergency food, clean water, and other lifesaving aid for one displaced person in Afghanistan or another high-conflict area.
When you give, you will not only provide for their immediate physical needs, but you will also show them God’s love in a practical way!
HOW WORLD HELP IS RESPONDING
PHASE 1: WITHIN AFGHANISTAN
- We are partnering with local organizations located in the heart of Afghanistan to deliver aid such as food, clothing, hygiene and other disaster supplies to those who have been internally displaced.
- Because they are established and Afghan-based organizations rather than outside agencies, they have been able to continue operating in the area.
PHASE 2: WITHIN CENTRAL ASIA
- We are partnering with local organizations located across the region to provide emergency aid to refugees who have recently fled Afghanistan.
- In addition to providing immediate assistance like shelter, food, and water, we are providing long-term resettlement assistance including housing, vocational training, and education.
PHASE 3: WITHIN UNITED STATES
- In cooperation with federal and state agencies, we are providing assistance to Afghan refugees who have been legally brought to the United States and have been granted asylum or are being considered for asylum.
- The immediate needs of these families include food, clothing, household essentials, and baby care items