Search all children waiting for sponsors
How does child sponsorship work?
Choose a child to sponsor
You can select a child based on gender, age, or country. You can even find a child who shares your birthday and browse a quick bio to see his or her interests.
Click here to select your sponsored child.
Receive your welcome packet
Within a few weeks, you’ll receive a packet containing a photo of your child, more information about him or her, a guide on how to pray for your child, and how to send letters.
Learn more about what you’ll receive when you sponsor.
Give monthly to provide for your child’s needs
Your support provides essentials such as food, basic medical care, and educational assistance for your sponsored child and other kids in his or her program.
Read more about the impact of your sponsorship.
Stay in touch with your sponsored child
You’ll have the opportunity to exchange letters with your sponsored child. Kids cherish their sponsors’ letters and often keep them with their prized possessions.
Learn more about corresponding with your child.
Send gifts at special times of the year
Around Christmas and your child’s birthday, you’ll have the chance to send an additional financial gift to help provide a special celebration. You can also contribute toward school supplies when the back-to-school season comes around.
What you get when you sponsor a child
1. A welcome packet with a biography of your child, a sponsorship guide to answer all of your questions, and a World Help sticker
2. Your first letter from your sponsored child and instructions about how to write back
3. Periodic cards to send on special days like Christmas and birthdays
4. An annual update with a photo of your child and a list of his or her current interests
5. Access to World Help blogs with tips about how to connect with your child
Sign up for the World Help Newsletter to stay up to date on our work around the world. 40,000 people already have.