For just over $1 a day, you can help one boy or girl escape poverty!
You can rescue a child by providing essentials like nutritious meals, medical care, educational opportunities, and a chance to experience the love of Jesus.
Will you sponsor a child who is waiting for a rescuer?
Search all children waiting for sponsors
Why sponsor a child?
It will change YOUR life, too!
- 1. You will be the hands and feet of Jesus to a child in need.
- 2. You and your family can learn about another culture.
- 3. Your own faith will grow as you see God work in your sponsored child’s life
How does child sponsorship work?
Choose a child to sponsor
You can select a child based on gender, age, or country. You can even find a child who shares your birthday and browse a quick bio to see his or her interests.
Click here to select your sponsored child.
Receive your welcome packet
Within a few weeks, you’ll receive a packet containing a photo of your child, more information about him or her, a guide on how to pray for your child, and how to send letters.
Learn more about what you’ll receive when you sponsor.
Give monthly to provide for your child’s needs
Your support provides essentials such as food, basic medical care, and educational assistance for your sponsored child and other kids in his or her program.
Read more about the impact of your sponsorship.
Stay in touch with your sponsored child
You’ll have the opportunity to exchange letters with your sponsored child. Kids cherish their sponsors’ letters and often keep them with their prized possessions.
Learn more about corresponding with your child.
Send gifts at special times of the year
Around Christmas and your child’s birthday, you’ll have the chance to send an additional financial gift to help provide a special celebration. You can also contribute toward school supplies when the back-to-school season comes around.
As a sponsor, you will receive:
1. A booklet with everything you need to know about building a relationship with your child
2. Your first letter from your child with instructions about how to write back
3. Reports from your child’s program so you can see what he or she has been up to
4. A new photo of your child every year so you can watch him or her grow
5. Cards to send on special days like Christmas and birthdays
6. And more!
Get Our Updates
Sign up to stay up to date on our work around the world. 40,000 people already have.