World Help is a Christian humanitarian organization serving the physical and spiritual needs of people in impoverished communities around the world.
Join the mission
It’s a proven fact that people are more receptive to hearing the Gospel once their immediate physical needs are met. So, when you offer someone food, clean water, or access to medical care, you not only help save a life and give physical help for today … you also give eternal hope by introducing that person to the love of Jesus Christ.
However you choose to get involved, your generosity will help change the world — one person at a time.
Our core values
We are bold. We boldly go where God is moving and join Him there.
We show up. We are first responders to the greatest crises of our time, doing the work of Jesus on the ground.
We love first. We exist to be the hands, feet, and heart of Jesus to whomever we meet, wherever we are.
We dream big. We believe in accomplishing God-sized tasks that last for eternity.
We fight for justice. We believe in a biblical view of justice that rights wrongs and restores hope.
We do what is right. We believe in total transparency and sharing the results of the impact we make.
We attempt the impossible. We know that God specializes in the business of the impossible. In the most desperate of circumstances, He is working to redeem and restore every inch of the world He created — and He invites us to join Him.
Statement of faith
We believe …
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost — those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
As adopted by the National Association of Evangelicals
Sign up to stay up to date on our work around the world. 40,000 people already have.