COVID-19 Update: We are now able to send mail to some of our child sponsorship programs. Feel free to write to your sponsored child by using the form below or by mailing your letters to our office, and we will forward them when delivery resumes in each country.
Fortunately, you may send a few small, inexpensive items in a 6 inch by 9 inch envelope to your child. Be sure to label all items with the child’s ID number. Please send only one package a month. Your child greatly appreciates receiving anything from you, so enjoy being creative in what you send!
Please send all packages to the below address:
c/o World Help Child Sponsorship Program
P.O. Box 501
Forest, VA 24551
What to Send . . . What Not to Send
• Stickers, paper airplanes, small puzzles
• Pencils, colored pencils
• Hair ribbons
• Coloring books
• Small notebooks or pads of paper
• Handmade items (crafts, small paintings, drawings)
• Picture postcards
• Crayons (they might melt or break)
• Toys or other items that appear expensive
• Family keepsakes
• Money of any currency
• Anything perishable, breakable, electronic, or remotely expensive
Four Ways To Connect With Your Sponsored Child
Sign up to stay up to date on our work around the world. 40,000 people already have.