With a livestock bundle, a community begins to experience the
overflowing benefits of a thriving agricultural economy
With a livestock bundle, a community begins to experience the overflowing benefits of a thriving agricultural economy
Livestock lifts communities out of poverty!
Giving livestock is one of the most powerful ways you can help an impoverished village — not for a few weeks or months, but for years to come.
Before the village of Bugarama, Rwanda, received the gift of livestock, nearly all the children suffered from severe malnutrition. But now, they have plenty of nutritious milk, eggs, and meat, improving their health exponentially. Plus, the animals provide a reliable source of income, so parents can afford to send their children to school — many for the very first time.
- Your gift will provide two cows, two pigs, two sheep, two goats, and 24 chickens to a community in need.
- Milk, eggs, and other animal products can be sold, providing hundreds or even thousands of dollars each year.
- These animals can be bred, multiplying your gift and guaranteeing financial stability for generations.
- Manure from this livestock can be used to fertilize and produce robust harvests.
- With a thriving agricultural economy, the recipients of your gift will be able to focus on improving their homes, schools, and communities as a whole.
For just $3,000, you can transform an entire village with livestock: