The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church is Sunday, Nov. 7.
It’s a day devoted to praying for our persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ around the world who are facing ridicule, torture — and even death — for their faith. That’s why they need your church, your family, and your friends to pray for them!
Download these FREE resources to help you prepare for that special day of prayer.
Here are some of the resources you’ll have access to:
- Prayer guides for both kids and adults so they can pray for specific needs
- A coloring sheet to help children learn to pray for Christians around the world
- Relatable Bible verses that Sunday School classes and small groups can study
- PowerPoint slides to show your congregation during International Day of Prayer
- A bulletin insert with persecution information you can share with members
- And more
Not only are these prayer resources a good tool for church congregations to get involved, but you can also share them with your family, friends, and other churches who might be interested!
After all, the Lord tells us in Matthew 18:20 that “where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” (ESV)
So please make sure as many people as possible are praying for persecuted believers in places like China, North Korea, Iran, and other countries around the world during the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church.
And download the free resources so your church can be prepared Nov. 7.
Recent stories on our blog
It’s challenging to find the words to pray our hardest prayers, . . .