In Kikooba, Uganda, child labor has been the norm for generations. Without a quality school nearby, the kids had to spend hours working in gardens or herding cattle every day … until now.
Recently, a Christian school opened in Kikooba and was able to enroll many of the local kids. But without ongoing financial support, their education is in danger. These boys and girls need long-term sponsors so they can continue their studies. They need YOU!
Will you sponsor a child to keep him or her from returning to the fields and a lifetime of poverty?
For just over $1 a day, you will provide …
- • School fees so your sponsored child can stay in the classroom and out of the fields
- • Nutritious meals so he or she can grow healthy and strong
- • Uniforms and school supplies to give your child the confidence and tools to succeed and build a better future
As a sponsor, you will receive:
- • A booklet with everything you need to know about building a relationship with your child
- • Your first letter from your child with instructions about how to write back
- • Reports from your child’s program so you can see what he or she has been up to
- • A new photo of your child every year so you can watch him or her grow
- • Cards to send on special days like Christmas and birthdays
- • And more!
Sign up for the World Help Newsletter to stay up to date on our work around the world. 40,000 people already have.