Happy New Year!
Wow. What a rollercoaster the past year has been.
From the deadly earthquake in Haiti to the Taliban takeover in Afghanistan to the ongoing needs of families still grappling with the coronavirus pandemic, 2021 hasn’t been easy.
That’s why I’m incredibly grateful for all God has accomplished through world changers like you.
Your generosity has provided help and hope throughout a very difficult year. Over the past 12 months, members of the World Help family have:
– Provided lifesaving supplies for families on the run from violence in places like Afghanistan and Ethiopia
– Helped fly in food, tents, generators, and other relief supplies as well as medical staff to treat injured earthquake victims in Haiti
– Delivered food and Bibles for starving North Korean believers facing one of the deadliest food shortages in decades
– Provided oxygen concentrator machines and other much-needed medical equipment for overwhelmed hospitals in India during a second wave of coronavirus cases
– Rushed emergency food, clean water, and other essentials to families in Texas who were left without power or running water for days after a historic snowstorm
– And so much more!
Over the next week, we will be posting detailed reports of everything you have accomplished in 2021, so be sure to subscribe to the World Help blog to follow along.
Thank you for impacting so many lives last year. Not only did you help provide people’s physical needs like food and clean water … but you also showed them the love of God during their darkest days.
I’m so excited to see how God uses you to make an even bigger impact in 2022.
Happy New Year!
Recent stories on our blog
Look at what the World Help family accomplished in just one month!
There is nothing that the World Help family can’t do. Our . . .
It’s almost International Women’s Day — will you help a woman in need?
Tomorrow is International Womens Day. That means it’s time . . .
Matching Gifts 101: What are they and why are they so important?
If you’re anything like me, it’s hard not to jump on a . . .