One of the greatest privileges we have as an organization is to share how your partnership is making an impact worldwide. So here it is. The God-sized tasks we prayed for together in 2015 have come to fruition.
World Help supporters and advocates partnered with us to reach 3 million people with help and hope in 2015. Three million people—children, mothers, the hungry, the exploited, the sick, the persecuted, the forgotten . . .
In the last 12 months, you have given sacrificially and gone above and beyond in order to impact lives. You have hosted charity events—golf tournaments, races, concerts, and more—to raise much-needed awareness and funds. You have advocated online and in person, sharing the needs within your own communities.
Every effort, dollar, and prayer has mattered. Here are some of the ways your partnership has helped to impact 3 million lives:
- 61 clean-water wells and projects built
- 7,382 churches planted in some of the least-reached regions
- Over 60,000 Bibles distributed
- 670 children rescued from malnutrition, sickness, and abandonment
- More than 14,000 active child sponsorships
- 150,000 refugees affected by life-saving provisions and long-term solutions
- 42 shipments of humanitarian aid supplies sent—food, clothing, medicine, and more—valued at more than $14 million
- 120,000 Nepali earthquake victims provided for with emergency relief supplies
- 17,380,848 meals provided through our global feeding programs
- And so much more
We are the Church, answering the call. This is the work of Christ in us.
Thank you for joining World Help to make an incredible eternal impact in 2015. And yet the world needs the love of Christ more than ever. Let’s commit to making 2016 another year of following God where He leads.
He has already gone before us—into broken homes and brothels, into regions of war and want, into communities where exhausted prayers are lifted and hope is running out.