A strategic investment for struggling
families that will be felt on so many levels.
A strategic investment for struggling families that will be felt on so many levels
Chickens helped Manasse afford a new home!
Before Manesse received a pair of chickens, his family was forced to live in crowded, nearly unbearable conditions. But with the income he makes selling eggs and chicks at the market, he is now able to build his dream home.
His children, who once suffered from malnutrition, now have plenty of protein from the eggs, and he can use the chickens’ manure as fertilizer to grow abundant vegetables for his family.
- A single chicken can produce up to 400 eggs each year!
- Chickens are inexpensive and easy to care for.
- They can be bred quickly, multiplying their benefits.
- Once the chickens have multiplied, a family has a reliable source of meat.
- Learning to care for chickens teaches children a valuable skill.
For just $22, you can give a pair of chickens to a family in need: