Send Bibles — and hope — to the persecuted church
How You can Help
Send Bibles — and hope — to the persecuted church$5
The Need | Christians facing persecution all over the world
Over the past several years, the number of persecuted Christians has grown immensely. Believers from countries around the world are facing violence and cultural intimidation because of their faith. In some of these countries, owning a Bible can get you thrown into prison. Churches have been destroyed, families have been torn apart, and Bibles have been burned.
Many of these believers have never even held a Bible. Christians living in these Bible deserts — places where Bibles are scarce — are in desperate need of the hope that is found in God’s Word. By distributing God’s Word we are seeking to help sustain our brothers and sisters in Christ as they face incredible struggles.
Strategy | Digital and physical Bible distribution
One of World Help’s foundational roles is to distribute Bibles to individuals who need them the most. We have partnered with a network of believers in countries such as Cuba, India, Jordan, and more to creatively bring the Word of God into the country anyway we can. Some of mediums we use are:
• Digital copies of God’s Word, loaded onto miniSD cards, which can be placed into many phones.
• MP3 recordings of the New Testament that can be loaded onto phones or mp3 players.
• Physical copies translated into a number of languages that are covertly distributed in country.
• Children’s picture Bibles distributed to refugee children and their families.
How You Can Help
• For only $5, You can give one person the gift of God’s Word.
• For $100, You can provide an entire church of persecuted believers with Bibles.
Many believers today find themselves in impossible situations, and it is God’s Word that they are asking for. When you give the gift of a Bible, you are giving a life-sustaining source of hope — something that can never be destroyed.