in Updates - Less than a minute read
Last Chance to Give | 2014 Tax Deduction
The clock is ticking down the last remaining moments before the New Year . . . but good news: There’s still time to leave your mark on 2014.
Part of World Help’s vision for this year is to impact 3 million people around the world through a number of strategic projects.
By adding your tax-deductible contribution before midnight tonight, you’ll have a hand in transforming lives. Can you imagine a better way of ending a year?
Your generosity today, combined with the gifts of others, will allow us to:
- Transform 20 Guatemalan villages with a new well and church building
- Provide $15.5 million of life-saving aid and relief to those in crisis situations
- Print and distribute hundreds of thousands of Bibles around the world
- Rescue hundreds of malnourished babies in Haiti, Uganda, and Guatemala
- And do so much more . . .
Join us right now in making 2014 a year marked by the hope of the Gospel. Every dollar can literally change a life . . .