1. PASSPORT // You will need a passport valid for at least 6 months past the trip dates in order to travel. Go to http://www.travel.state.gov/passport for more information on obtaining or renewing a passport. Please allow 4-8 weeks for processing.
2. VISA // Certain countries require a visa for entry. More details will be provided according to your specific destination.
3. TRIP INFORMATION FORM // This is an online form that covers basic personal and passport data, emergency contact information, and pertinent medical details.
4. WAIVER AND RELEASE // The Board of Directors requires this legal document for all trip participants, including staff. Parents/legal guardians of traveling minors will need to sign this document for them. Waivers are trip-specific and must be notarized.
5. ADVANCE MEDICAL DIRECTIVE // This is a legal document in which each trip participant specifies what actions should be taken for their health if they are no longer able to make decisions for themselves because of illness or incapacity. Parents/legal guardians of traveling minors will need to sign this document for them. Directives are trip-specific and do not need notarized.