See the difference you’re making in Eastern Europe!
Join us on a trip to Eastern Europe to see your generosity in action! Since Russia launched a full-scale invasion on Ukraine, your support and prayers as a World Help donor have been critical in the mission to provide help and hope for refugees. Now, you have the opportunity to see the work firsthand as you travel to refugee centers in the countries around Ukraine, meet and worship with refugees, and discuss with World Help leaders how we can continue helping these people who have been forced to flee for their lives.
We look forward to serving alongside you as we work together to be the hands and feet of Jesus on the ground.
November 27 – December 4, 2023
$2,450/person plus airfare
$100/person due upon registration
$900/person due by August 25, 2023
Balance due by October 27, 2023
• Hotel lodging (shared rooms)
• All meals in-country (excluding airport food)
• All airport and ground transportation
• All planned activities (traveling to Ukrainian refugee centers, meeting and hearing from displaced Ukrainians, touring the Auschwitz Museum, worshiping with believers in Eastern Europe, visiting Christmas markets and sightseeing in Budapest and Krakow, etc.)
• Insurance through Faith Ventures (see policy details here)
*Single rooms available upon request at additional cost.
• International tickets from the U.S. to Krakow, Poland and then Budapest, Hungary to U.S.
• Flight from Krakow, Poland to Kosice, Slovakia
• Passport fees, if applicable — passport should be valid for at least 6 months after trip dates
• Routine and recommended immunizations
• All items of a personal nature
You will need to have a passport with at least six months validity from date of
entry. If you don’t currently have a valid passport, you will need to allow for
seven weeks to expedite one.
All payments made to World Help are tax-deductible and non-refundable.